Amarula - The Spirit of Africa
Amarula, the indulgent cream liqueur, unlocks the mystique of Africa.
Amarula is a natural, wild fruit cream liqueur. This sensuous liqueur is a luscious liquid that teases the taste buds with chocolate, vanilla, coffee,
citrus and exotic spice.
Double distilled and oak-matured, its exotic and nuanced taste tells the story of Amarula's two-year journey:
- ripe marula fruit is hand picked
- kernels and skin are removed
- marula flesh is fermented in a similar way to winemaking
- then distilled in column stills
- distilled again in copper potstills
- young liqueur is matured in oak casks
- liqueur is blended with fresh cream
The result is a rich, soft and stable cream liqueur.
But it is Amarula's versatility that makes it proudly and uniquely African: enjoy it neat over ice, add it to coffee or cocktails for a smooth and satisfying beverage, or add a dash of Amarula to bring your meal or dessert to life.
Contact RI-Wine to order Amarula cream liqueur.